erwin Data Modeler User Group, Edinburgh – December 2019
The world of data never stands still. The last 18 months have seen significant changes in the data world and the erwin world. As such, Sandhill are holding a FREE erwin Data Modeler User Group in Edinburgh on the 5th December 2019, for both current erwin Data Modeler users and those highly interested in the product and erwin’s portfolio.
The event will be held at BT’s headquarters, Edinburgh, and will run from 9am until mid-afternoon.
The Agenda is as follows:
- 9am – Registration Opens
- 9:20am – Sandhill Welcome and Introduction – Simon Carter, CEO, Sandhill
- 9:30am – The erwin Vision, Direction and Strategy – Martin Owen, Senior Vice President, Product Strategy, erwin, Inc.
- 10:15am – erwin Data Modeler Checkpoint and Preview – Steve Dillon, Principal Consultant, Sandhill
- 11am – Coffee and Pastries
- 11:30am – erwin Data Modeler User Presentation – BT
- 12:30pm – Lunch & Networking
- 1:30pm – A Look at erwin Data Intelligence and It’s Pairing With erwin Data Modeler – Jog Raj, Principal Consultant, Sandhill
- 2:15pm – Questions & Networking
Our consultants will also be on hand for you to discuss your pressing erwin ideas and issues or to find out more about specific aspects of the erwin product suite and schedule any personal demonstrations.
Register below to secure your space.