erwin Data Modeler 9.7 Released
erwin Expands Data Management Platform with new Version of Industry-Leading Data Modeling Solution
Microsoft SQL Server Support
erwin Data Modeler is now certified to work with Microsoft SQL Server Release 2016.
Microsoft SQL Azure Support
erwin Data Modeler is now certified to work with Microsoft SQL Azure.
erwin Data Modeler now supports the new features and capabilities, such as Multi Value Compression, offered in Teradata v15.10.
Progress OpenEdge 11.6 Support
erwin Data Modeler is now certified to work with Progress OpenEdge 11.6.
Hadoop Hive Support
erwin Data Modeler is now certified to work with Hadoop Hive through ODBC driver.
erwin Data Modeler and Mart Server now support the following IIS versions for working on the Mart:
- IIS 7
- IIS 8
- IIS 10
Validate Previous Version Metadata in Model
erwin Data Modeler now provides you an option,Validate Previous Version Metadata in Model, to choose the way you want to load models created in older version of the product. This option is available under Tools > Options > General tab and works as follows:
If selected: Disables demanding load and uses full load, validates all the components
If unselected: Enables demanding load
Metadata Integration Bridges Updated
erwin Data Modeler supports new metadata bridges to import a schema from a variety of BIG DATA sources, including:
- Apache Hadoop Hive, Hbase, and HCatalog
- Google BigQuery
- Pivotal Greenplum database (via JDBC)
- PostgreSQL database (via JDBC)
- Apache Cassandra
- DataStax Enterprise (Cassandra)
The overall productivity of erwin Data Modeler has been enhanced with the following functionalities and workflows:
- Filtered Go To dialog: Lets you filter the components of your model by Object Type. For more information, refer Find Entities, Tables, and Views.
- Display selected Subject Area on exiting the Subject Area Editor: Switches the Subject Area view to the selected subject area.
- Bulk delete of UDPs: Lets you select and delete multiple user-defined properties (UDPs). For more information, refer User-defined Properties